As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
In need and looking for a light, flavorful twist on a classic meatloaf, this will be it, so have a stab at this mini mustard meatloaf with apple chips
Mini Mustard Meatloaf with Apple Chips
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 5 portions 1x
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
A very tasty meatloaf using ground mince, (your choice of meat), and Dijon mustard.
- 600g mince
- 1 baby marrow, grated
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 apples
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Mix the mince, the seasoning, the grated marrow as well the bread crumbs.
- Mix well, so that everything is nicely combined.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and shape it into a loaf.
- Brush with the mustard and place on a greased baking tray.
- To make the apple slices, slice 3 apples into wedges and remove the core and seeds, toss into a bowl with fresh rosemary, cayenne pepper, and cooking oil, toss to coat well, and then place it on your meatloaf.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180C/ 350F for 30 – 45 minutes until the meatloaf is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and generously brush the tops of the loaf with some more mustard.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 meat loaf
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 462.9 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.4 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
16 thoughts on “Mini Mustard Meat Loaf with Apple Chips”
This is really different and sounds so nice!
Hope you will have time to try it out
It makes me hungry reading this recipe. Yummy! Thanks for sharing.
Hope you will try and let me know what you think of it Thelma. Enjoy
What a lovely combination of flavours, great recipe!
Thanks so much for all your visits and comments. I truly appreiate it. Would you like to participate in sharing a Guest post and/or the 20 + 1 Interview Questions and also in our weekly Senior Salon! I will be delighted and honored to feature you on all these platforms. Please let me know. 🤞
Hi! I’ll get in touch as soon as I have a script with the recipe and intro + photos for a guest post. I know that you have a schedule and post guest posts on Wednesday so if it’s not ready for this Wednesday it will be for the next one, due to my work schedule. I’ll send it to you via e-mail 🙂
That will be wonderful. No rush, as I have already a number already scheduled, and my first opening at this moment being June 13th. I look forward to your contribution, this will be fantastic.
I was looking for an e-mail to send you the recipe and photos but couldn’t find it on your blog, can you share it here so I can send it 😀
Go to my homepage under under my profile pic in the about you will find it. Let me know if you need more help
e-mail sent! 😀
Oh my, I do not find your email in my inbox. Please resend your post to Co**********@sh**.ca
Sorry for the all the issues.
I will do it now, I just got the error message that my e-mail was too big so I’ll resize the photos in attachment 🙂
Thxs. Will check at home tonight. On lunch break at work. Looking forward to it