In need and looking for a light, flavorful twist on a classic meatloaf, this will be it, so have a stab at this mini mustard meatloaf with apple chips
A very tasty meatloaf using ground mince, (your choice of meat), and Dijon mustard.
- 600g mince
- 1 baby marrow, grated
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 apples
- 1/2 tsp fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp. cooking oil
- Mix the mince, the seasoning, the grated marrow as well the bread crumbs.
- Mix well, so that everything is nicely combined.
- Divide the mixture into equal parts and shape it into a loaf.
- Brush with the mustard and place on a greased baking tray.
- To make the apple slices, slice 3 apples into wedges and remove the core and seeds, toss into a bowl with fresh rosemary, cayenne pepper, and cooking oil, toss to coat well, and then place it on your meatloaf.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180C/ 350F for 30 – 45 minutes until the meatloaf is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and generously brush the tops of the loaf with some more mustard.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Bobby from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
- Serving Size: 1 meat loaf
- Calories: 296
- Sugar: 13 g
- Sodium: 462.9 mg
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 60.4 g
- Fiber: 5.7 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.