Mixed Mince Meats Burgers. Mince is very budget-friendly and so versatile and you can feed a lot of mouths as well
For these burgers, I decided to not stuff them
- 500g lamb mince.
- 500g beef mince.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- Generous seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- 1 egg.
- A bunch of fresh mint leaves, chopped.
- 1 tbsp. ginger and garlic paste.
- 1 tbsp. garam masala.
- 1 tbsp. dhania powder.
- 1 1 tbsp. jeera powder.
- 1 heaped tsp. chili powder.
- ½ tsp turmeric powder.
- 2 habanera chilies, chopped.
Add everything to a bowl, knead with your hands so that everything is mixed together.
Break off pieces and fill your burger press.
Fry immediately or store between wax paper discs and pop into the freezer.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Bobby Swanson