No monkeys were captured, killed harmed or eaten in the making of this sauce.
• 2 Onion, Diced
• 2 teaspoons fresh Garlic, Diced
• ½ cups Water
• 1 can (14 Oz. Size) Diced Tomatoes
• 1 cup Tomato Sauce (Ketchup for other people!)
• ½ cups Worcestershire Sauce
• ¾ cups Mrs. Balls Chutney (Or use apricot jam or duck sauce)
• ⅓ cups Sugar
• 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
• 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
• Oil, For Frying
Typically you will be braaing and the sauce is for the meat – so throw a good slosh of beer in there from time to time …
POUR WINE – DRINK! Music please mister deejay!
Heat some oil, chuck in the onions and garlic until soft. Add all the rest of the ingredients, stir thoroughly to combine and heat through. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 30–40 minutes. Serve generous lashings on a cooked steak or burger.
Posted by: Ray Kieran