You can bake and refrigerate this Mushroom and Leek Egg Muffin for use later.
For an easy, no prep needed breakfast, egg muffins are perfect.
They can be baked ahead and refrigerated for a week.
- 4 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped coarsely
- 1 leek sliced thinly
- Parsley leaves chopped finely
- 4-5 chives spears chopped
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- A crack of black pepper
- Whisk the eggs till frothy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine well.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins and bake at 200C till the muffins are browned and firm.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young