I make roast pork every Sunday and run out of ideas on how to roast them, so I made Mustard and Orange Marmalade Glazed Pork
I watched Anna Olson prepare dinner for her folks. She made mustard and orange marmalade pork loin roast with veggies in a warm vinaigrette.
I was unable to find orange marmalade and only found fig and strawberry marmalade. I knew that it was not going to cut it, so I settled for a Weighless Apricot jam – and the verdict – it was superb!!
Mustard and Orange Marmalade Glazed Pork
Recipe Credit: Anna Olson (adapted)
1.5kg Pork Tenderloin
Add to a food processor:
- ½ onion chopped
- 3 tbsp grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp orange marmalade
- Salt and pepper
- Blitz all the above ingredients in a processor and smear it on the top of sirloin.
- Before doing this and what’s not in the recipe but what I always do with all my pork roasts is as follows:
Turned it around and at the bottom made a few incisions and seasoned with
- a few sprinkles of ginger powder,
- 5 spice powder,
- fennel powder,
- white pepper and then rubbed it into the incisions.
- Once done, turn it around and now you liberally smear the marmalade glaze over the top of the pork tenderloin.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C / 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Lower temperature to 160°C / 320°F
- At this point you can add your vegetables (of choice) and roast for another hour till done and vegetables soft and ready.
Prepared, tried and tested Melanie Kramar
Do you love PORK? Have a peek and you will find plenty more delicious Home-made, tried and tested Pork Recipes on the blog.
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare