This No Bake Eggless Chocolate Cream Pie will be the new family favorite!
Ingredients for the base:
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 500g Chocolate Chips. I used ½ dark and ½ and white, for a lighter color.
- 400ml whipping cream
- 125g Almond Butter
- Add the walnuts, dates, and cocoa powder to the food processor and process until it starts to clump together and forms a sticky dough.
- Pat down into a pie dish and work it up the sides a little bit.
- Place in the freezer to set while you work on the filling.
- Add the chocolate chips and place the almond butter on top of the chocolate chips and set aside
- Add the cream to a microwave-safe bowl and heat up it.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and almond butter.
- Make sure all the chocolate is covered with hot cream. Leave to sit for a minute.
- Whisk until the chocolate sauce is nice and thick.
- Pour the sauce over the base.
- Place in the fridge until completely set.
- Serve grated chocolate and whipped cream.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.