As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This No Bake Eggless Chocolate Cream Pie will be the new family favorite!
Ingredients for the base:
- 2 cups Walnuts
- 1 cup pitted Medjool dates
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
Ingredients for the Filling:
- 500g Chocolate Chips. I used ½ dark and ½ and white, for a lighter color.
- 400ml whipping cream
- 125g Almond Butter
- Add the walnuts, dates, and cocoa powder to the food processor and process until it starts to clump together and forms a sticky dough.
- Pat down into a pie dish and work it up the sides a little bit.
- Place in the freezer to set while you work on the filling.
- Add the chocolate chips and place the almond butter on top of the chocolate chips and set aside
- Add the cream to a microwave-safe bowl and heat up it.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and almond butter.
- Make sure all the chocolate is covered with hot cream. Leave to sit for a minute.
- Whisk until the chocolate sauce is nice and thick.
- Pour the sauce over the base.
- Place in the fridge until completely set.
- Serve grated chocolate and whipped cream.
Prepared, tried, and tested Bobby Swanson
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
11 thoughts on “No Bake Eggless Chocolate Cream Pie”
Oh, this sounds divine! Just added the recipe to my recipe online file, thanks <3
Thanks my friend – hope you will like it
oh wow, I’m in heaven reading this.
Hope you will try it out
I saved it to my cooking folder. 🙂
Hope you will try it and that you will like it
i know I will, my sweet tooth is the sharpest. xxx
This looks really yummy, Esme.
Thanks Robbie and thanks for sharing