These muffins are not only low in carbs but are also gluten-free, wheat-free, grain-free, and sugar-free.
- 1.5 cups flaxseed flour
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup Sukrin Gold or sweetener of choice to taste
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1 Tblsp psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 5 egg whites
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3 tsp banana essence
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp caramel essence
- Whisk the dry ingredients together.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Combine and mix well.
- Scoop into greased muffin tins
- Bake at 180C for 30-40 mins or until a skewer comes out clean.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young