How to prepare No Yeast 4 Ingredient Bread
- 500 g regular cake or all-purpose flour *
- 2 tsp baking powder **
- 1 tsp salt
- 310 ml milk***
- Heat the oven to 210°C / 375°F
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the milk***, and bring the dough together by stirring the ingredients until the milk is mixed with flour and forms a dough.
- The easiest way to mix would be to use your hands and not a wooden spoon, as you will eventually end up using your hands anyway.
- Knead the dough briefly until the dough has a uniform consistency.
- Shape the dough into a round disc, no more than 1 to 1½” thick and deeply score the top with an X.
- *-*Sprinkle some coarse salt over the top and lightly press it into the dough. (I added this as I love coarse salt on freshly baked bread)
Bakers Notes for the next round:
- * Use self-raising flour
- ** Add an additional 1 tsp baking powder (if you prefer to use regular flour
- *** Nuke the milk, stir in the baking powder and then add to the dry ingredients.
- **** I will place it in a large cake tin and cover the top with a baking tray (to create some steam) for the first ±10 minutes and then remove and continue to bake till done. This will create an extra fluffy and lighter bread texture.
- This to my mind will all help to create a not-so-dense bread. There is nothing wrong with this one, although I prefer a softer bread. I love the crust and the flavor.
Prepared, and baked by Esme Slabs
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.