With ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ for your Valentine ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, please give these Oh Henry Valentine Krispies a try! Super easy and he/she will love it.
- 2 x 230g bags of Oh Henry! bites
- 3 cups puffed rice
- 1 cup mixed fruit glace (preferably with lots of cherries)
- 85g butter
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 x 150g Cadbury Mint Crips bars (or good baking chocolate)
- 20 Hershey’s Hugs Kisses
- Melt butter, Oh Henry! and honey in a large bowl in the microwave.
- Heat for 30-second intervals, and mix after each round. It should not take more than 1-2 minutes depending on your microwave oven.
- Mix until chocolate melts. Please note that it will not be smooth due to the nuts in the Oh Henry! Bites, but not to worry about that, as long as the chocolate has melted.
- Stir in the puffed rice and add the mixed fruit at the very end, and gently mix through.
- Press mixture firmly into an 8×10” baking tin covered with parchment paper. This will help that you can easily take it out of the baking tin.
- Melt the chocolate (as above in the microwave) and mix till smooth and spread over the puffed rice mixture.
- As I used Cadbury mint crisp chocolate bars, it does not go runny like regular baking chocolate, so I added 2 tablespoons of milk and mixed it through.
- If you opt for good baking chocolate, no need for milk.
- Lightly mark out 2×2” squares and add any Hershey’s Hugs Kisses in the center of each square as decoration.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until firm as it will be easier to cut the squares.
Inspired by Preshana Singh
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Esme Slabs