Super quick and easy Oven Kebab with Avocado Dip goes perfectly with a salad.
Make them on the grill or in the oven for a healthy dinner.
- 500g pure steak mince
- 1 grated red onion
- 3 slices stale bread (soaked and drained》
- 1 egg
- chopped spinach
- salt and pure black pepper
- 1 tsp Robertson’s Spice for mince
- Mix all together and drain in a colander.
- Pat a small amount of mixture in the palm of your hand
- Bake in a hot oven until golden brown.
- Serve with sweet yellow rice, tri-color noodles salad and avo dip.
Avocado Dip to accompany your Oven Kebab
Just whip up four basic ingredients in your food processor or blender.
Serve this avocado dip as a party dip with vegetables or chips, or on tacos, nachos, quesadillas, and more.
The recipe yields about 1½ cups; double if necessary.
- 2 large avocados, halved and pitted
- ½ cup lightly packed fresh cilantro (some stems are okay)
- ⅓ cup lime juice (from about 2 ½ limes)
- 1 small jalapeño, seeds, and pits removed, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons water, more as needed for this
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- Using a spoon, scoop the flesh of the avocados into a food processor or blender.
- Add the cilantro, lime juice, jalapeño, water, and salt.
- Process, stopping to scrape down the sides as necessary, until the sauce is smooth and creamy.
- If the mixture refuses to blend, add additional water in 1-tablespoon increments, as necessary.
- Should you like a thinner, more drizzly sauce, add water in 1-tablespoon increments until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Taste, and add more salt if it’s not quite flavorful enough.
- Transfer the avocado sauce to a small serving bowl.
- This sauce keeps well in the refrigerator, covered, for about 4 days.
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.