As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A lovely Paleo French Loaf treat that is gluten-free, wheat-free, and sugar-free.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1 tbsp xylitol/sweetener of choice
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp instant yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Combine water, honey and yeast, mix well, and set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, olive oil, and vinegar until combined.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients.
- Add the egg mixture then the yeast mixture and combine well with a whisk.
- Leave for 5 minutes to rest.
- Scoop into mini loaf tins or a large french loaf pan.
- Place the tins into a cold oven.
- Put the oven on 180C and set a timer for 40 minutes.
- Bake 40 – 50 minutes, or until bread is lightly brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young
8 thoughts on “Paleo French Loaf”
Yum! I wonder if this would work with the all in one gluten free flour? 🙂
Let me check with Caashifa and I will come back to you on this one.
Caashifa’s response: I am sure it would. The combo of flour in the recipe would be similar to a flour blend, but as each flour blend is different in the end, she can but only try.
Thanks for asking, much appreciated. 🙂 x
Take care my friend
Thanks 🙂 x