How about some Delicious Pancakes for One?
Ingredients for Pancakes for One
1 tsp Stevia (I used Xylitol)
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 ½ tbsp Almond Flour
1 tbsp Whey protein powder
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 Large egg
- Mix the coconut, almond flours, the whey and baking powders in a bowl.
- Give it a stir.
- Crack in the egg and the almond milk and whisk well
- I chucked everything in a blender – I did need a drop more almond milk).
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Ladle mixture in the center and cook 2-3 minutes till bubbles form (and it’s easy to lift) then cook the other side.
- Serve warm and top with berries if you wish
- I don’t eat berries unless blended in my smoothie
- Enjoy! Yes, I really mean Enjoy
Prepared, tried and tested Melanie Kramar
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare