How about some Delicious Pancakes for One?
Ingredients for Pancakes for One
1 tsp Stevia (I used Xylitol)
2 tbsp coconut flour
1 ½ tbsp Almond Flour
1 tbsp Whey protein powder
¼ cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
1 Large egg
- Mix the coconut, almond flours, whey, and baking powders in a bowl.
- Give it a stir.
- Crack in the egg and the almond milk and whisk well
- I chucked everything in a blender – I did need a drop more almond milk).
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Ladle mixture in the center and cook 2-3 minutes till bubbles form (and it’s easy to lift) then cook the other side.
- Serve warm and top with berries if you wish
- I don’t eat berries unless blended in my smoothie
- Enjoy! Yes, I really mean Enjoy
Prepared, tried, and tested Melanie Kramar
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
If you’re looking for some eBooks with wonderful recipes, please visit Recipe eBooks
for all your eBook needs. Some ideas of what we have available, but you will find more available, so please hop over. Once you purchase a book, it’s an immediate download to your Email Inbox, so no need to wait for the mailman.
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.