A golden oldy and a firm favorite revived and the perfect treat to prepare and share with your loved ones. Do try out this Pineapple Fridge Tart
The pineapple (Ananas comosus) is a tropical plant with edible fruit; it is the most economically significant plant in the family Bromeliaceae.
- 1 can Pineapple pieces or rings cut into blocks
- 2 pineapple jellies
- 1 can of ideal milk
- 1 packet of tennis biscuits
- 2 tbs gelatine soak in a cup of water
- Make jelly with 2 cups of hot water and stir until resolved.
- Add 1 cup of cold water and stir again let it cool off completely
- In a bowl add ideal milk and mix with a mixer until nice and thick
- And cooled off jelly and gelatine to ideal milk mixer and mix again till nice combined.
- In a dish throw in half of the mixer then pack all the biscuits on top and then finish of with the rest of the mixer
- Add the pineapple pieces on top of the mixer and sprinkle with cookie crumbs
- Place in the fridge overnight or for a few hours
Prepared, tried, and tested by Denzel
Pineapple: 8 Impressive Health Benefits
The pineapple is an incredibly delicious, healthy tropical fruit.
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.
Amazon: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases from the United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom.
If you occasionally do online shopping through Amazon, I will be grateful for your support using any of my links. Please take a look at any of the recipes on this blog. Either use a regular link or an image with the Buy from Amazon purple button. Thank you for your support and for using my links.