A moreish Cape Malay Potato Pudding with Stewed Fruit! This brings back memories from my childhood! Love it.
- 1kg mashed potatoes
- Add 2 cups of sugar
- ½ cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 10 X-large eggs
- 1-liter milk
- Heat milk in the microwave, with stick cinnamon and a few Elachis (cardamon)
- Strain and add the remaining ingredients and beat well with a stick blender.
- Bake at 180C until set for ± 55 min
- Serve with any stewed fruit
- I made stew fruit.
- Boil water and stick cinnamon and mixed dried fruit for 10 min, add sugar to taste.
- Cook until glossy.
- Recipe for 2 liter Pyrex dish
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel Sonday
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2022 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.