You will not find an easier and tastier sauce than this Quick and Easy Pasta Sauce, it’s a keeper!
You will not find an easier and tastier sauce than this one – a keeper!
- 2 cups assortment of herbs
- Celery, parsley, oregano, coriander, basil
- 2 cups tomato, skinned
- Garlic according to taste
- ⅓ cup good olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Slither preserved lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Ground almonds green optional
- In blender/processor first, chop up all the herbs
- While the machine runs, add oil.
- Then add the rest of the ingredients and blitz into pulp.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.
- Use within about three days.
- I pour over hot penne pasta ensuring that all are coated with the sauce.
- Excellent on potatoes or pizza.
- I drool as I write this. I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do.
Prepared by Dee