Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza
Quick & Easy Pizza Base
- 2 cups Self-raising Flour
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 200 ml boil water
- Stir in boiling water with spoon and pat dough down with your hand on a greased pizza tray
Filling for this Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza
- Braised one onion in a little bit of oil until soft and glossy
- Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Cut 4 small potatoes in small cubes
- Add to onions and 1 teaspoon garlic, mild chili powder, turmeric, mixed masala, and salt to taste.
- When all sauce cooked away, then you need to add 2 tins smoked mussels.
- Cool off before adding on the dough.
- Brush tomato sauce over raw dough
- Top with mussels mixture.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Origanum herb
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 25 min or until golden brown
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
If you’re looking for some eBooks with wonderful recipes, please visit Recipe eBooks
for all your eBook needs. Some ideas of what we have available, but you will find more available, so please hop over. Once you purchase a book, it’s an immediate download to your Email Inbox, so no need to wait for the mailman.
Where was the pizza invented?
Specifically, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is often given credit for making the first such pizza pie. Historians note, however, that street vendors in Naples sold flatbreads with toppings for many years before then. Legend has it that Italian King Umberto I and Queen Margherita visited Naples in 1889.
Which country is famous for pizza? Italy
Pizza, as we all know, has its roots in Italy — ancient Rome, to be exact. It most likely got its start as focaccia (called panis focacius by the ancients), and modern pizza originated in Naples
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Pizzas, here, there, and everywhere on the blog
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.