Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza for an easy lunch or snack
Quick & Easy Pizza Base
- 2 cups Self-raising Flour
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 200 ml boil water
- Stir in boiling water with a spoon and pat dough down with your hand on a greased pizza tray
Filling for this Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza
- Braised one onion in a little bit of oil until soft and glossy
- Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Cut 4 small potatoes into small cubes
- Add onions and 1 teaspoon of garlic, mild chili powder, turmeric, mixed masala, and salt to taste.
- When all the sauce is cooked away, then you need to add 2 tins of smoked mussels.
- Cool off before adding on the dough.
- Brush tomato sauce over raw dough
- Top with mussels mixture.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Origanum herb
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 25 min or until golden brown
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday
Specifically, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is often given credit for making the first such pizza pie. Historians note, however, that street vendors in Naples sold flatbreads with toppings for many years before then. Legend has it that Italian King Umberto I and Queen Margherita visited Naples in 1889.
Which country is famous for pizza? Italy
Pizza, as we all know, has its roots in Italy — ancient Rome, to be exact. It most likely got its start as focaccia (called panis focacius by the ancients), and modern pizza originated in Naples
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.