Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza
Quick & Easy Pizza Base
- 2 cups Self-raising Flour
- Ina Paarman’s Garlic & Herb seasoning
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 200 ml boil water
- Stir in boiling water with spoon and pat dough down with your hand on a greased pizza tray
Filling for this Quick & Easy Smoked Mussels Pizza
- Braised one onion in a little bit of oil until soft and glossy
- Add 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Cut 4 small potatoes in small cubes
- Add to onions and 1 teaspoon garlic, mild chili powder, turmeric, mixed masala, and salt to taste.
- When all sauce cooked away, then you need to add 2 tins smoked mussels.
- Cool off before adding on the dough.
- Brush tomato sauce over raw dough
- Top with mussels mixture.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Origanum herb
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 25 min or until golden brown
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Come over and visit us and join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Where was the pizza invented?
Which country is famous for pizza? Italy
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Pizzas, here, there, and everywhere on the blog