Attention all seafood lovers! Craving the ultimate satisfaction. It’s time to treat yourself to the flavorsome, most irresistible, and iconic Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Don’t just drool, take action NOW! Head over to your kitchen and whip up these Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits and experience the incredible combination of cheesy and garlicky goodness that will have you hungering for more.
Introduced in 1992, Cheddar Bay Biscuits quickly emerged as a guest-favorite item.Print
Our copycat biscuits are so good, you’ll want to make them every day.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (I used blending flour – it’s only finer and easier to mix)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt (I used regular table salt)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional (next time, I will omit this, as I am not fond of cayenne pepper)
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (next time I will only use 1 1/4 cup)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves (I used 1/2 tablespoon bottled parsley, but it will be better to use fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450F / 230C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, and cayenne pepper, if using.
- In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together buttermilk and melted butter.
- Be quick, or the butter will set in the milk, if cold.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Gently fold in cheese.
- Using a ¼-cup measuring cup, scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Whisk together butter, parsley, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Working one at a time, brush the tops of the biscuits with the butter mixture.
- Serve immediately.
***Bakers note for a next time:
- I will omit the cayenne pepper, as I am not a fan of it, but as this was an experiment, I used it.
- I will use a little less cheese.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (BLogger & Owner) of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 307
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 221.2 mg
- Fat: 20.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 23.4 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 8.2 g
- Cholesterol: 55.9 mg
Keywords: red lobster cheddar bay biscuits recipe; easy cheddar bay biscuits; red lobster cheddar bay biscuits recipe
This post was added to the following link parties: