The perfect Sunday lunch consists of a Rosemary Roasted Leg of Lamb.
Lamb and mutton
Lamb, hogget, and mutton, generically sheep meat, are the meat of domestic sheep, Ovis aries. A sheep in its first year is a lamb and its meat is also lamb.
- Leg of lamb
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Redwine
- 4 tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire spices
- Beef stock
- Salt & Pepper
- Rub the leg of lamb with salt & Pepper and spices
- Drizzle olive oil and rub it in,
- Sprinkle with garlic and rosemary
- Pour wine and balsamic vinegar over and bake in a large oven pan for 2 to 3 hours add beef stock when needed.
- Let lamb rest for 30 mins and enjoy.
Prepared and tested by Denzel
Thanks for stopping by
As always, if you make this recipe please leave me a comment, rate the recipe, and tag me @_esmesalon on Instagram so I can feature you. I love seeing all your photos of my recipe recreations!
Let’s keep in touch, so please sign up for my newsletter to get delicious homemade tried and tested recipes delivered to your inbox. And don’t forget to follow us on Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter as I would love to connect with you there!
If you require a wonderfully tried and tested recipe book for yourself, or as a gift, please visit the shop and look at all those excellent Recipe eBooks.