SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: July 9 – 13, 2018
Welcome to our weekly Roundup at the Senior Salon.
A friendly reminder: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please, will you be so kind and share this on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also, it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: July 9 – 13, 2018
- Smorgasbord Blog Magazine – The Sunday Interview – Getting to Know You with Darlene Foster shared by Darlene
Van Morrison: Coney Island (Epiphany) shared by Thom
- Jukebox Jive with Garland Jeffreys: Getting The Story Through shared by Thom
- Willy Deville: Rebirth in New Orleans – Beating Like a Tom Tom shared by Thom
Things I Miss Most Now That My Children Are Grown shared by Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- Weekend Writing Prompt #62 – Zephyr shared by Michael
- A Marriage of Convenience is now Published shared by Stevie
- Embracing Reality shared by Gizzylaw
- A Hog a Day Part 16 shared by Nutsrok
- Beach Days shared by Eugenia
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: July 9 – 13, 2018
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
Senior Salon, come and join and Share your stories with us