SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: June 25-29, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please, will you be so kind and share this on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also, it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
- WHEN WORDS MATTER: REFUGEE OR IMMIGRANT? shared by Janet
- #SaturdaySongs No.13 – Teach Your Children shared by Clive
- Dot Goes to France shared by Darlene
- WORLD BEATLES DAY IS TODAY. ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE shared by Bernadette
- Chicken Paprika Rice shared by Phil
- BrewNSpew Cafe shared by Eugenia
- Y’all Come Here, You Hear! shared by Dolly
- OFF THE LOOM!! shared by Gizzylaw
- Fruity Friday… The unusual Jack Fruit shared by Carol
- FOR THE LOVE OF MILLY shared by Ellen
- A Long Weekend in Wales Part 1 shared by Suzanne
- Freedom shared by Gizzylaw
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: June 25-29, 2018.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon
Senior Salon, come and join and share your stories with us