I hope you will enjoy this SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: Nov 5 – 9, 2018
We are a BLOGGING Family Nurturing each other, our fellow BLOGGERS
THIS IS ALL FREE TO YOU! IT WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED, IF POSSIBLE, TO SHARE OR REBLOG THIS POST AND INVITE YOUR BLOGGING BUDDIES TO COME AND JOIN IN THE FUN NEXT WEEK HERE AT THE SENIOR SALON.
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
Posts shared at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: Nov 5 – 9, 2018
- Moroccan Tea Gardens in Spain :|: Darlene
- Mums is the word :|: Nathalie
- Beloved Differences Bring Us Together in Hope :|: Michelle
- How to Be a “True Christian” Mother-in-Law :|: Michelle
- #SaturdaySongs No.12 – Songs for Bonfire Night :|: Clive
- Bonfire Of The Insanities :|: Clive
- Wearing Winter Pastels :|: Jodie
- FierceCon 2018–A True Connection :|: Jodie
- How an activist uses his skills in a powerful way :|: Terry
- Savoring Egg Fest – Unable to get a link to this post.
- 71 Ways To Slowly Kill Your Blog :|: Hugh
- #Bookreview – A House Without Windows :|: Stevie
- @MakerlyCrafts Box Review :|: Victoria
- The Magical Beauty Of Venice Italy At Night! From Watery San Marco Square’s Live Music To The Smallest Streets! :|: John
- Body Type and Weight Gain :|: Pamela
- A Soft Summer? What is that? :|: Pamela
- My new eyeshadow love :|: Mimi
- Stepping Off the Treadmill :|: Debra
- Ancient British traditions, from bun throwing to shin kicking :|: Ellen
- It’s astounding, Time is fleeting… :|: Debbie
- VEGAN LEMON MERINGUE PIE :|: Nicolas
- Good for you :|: Annette
- S&S Christmas Guide :|: Denise
- SONGS OF HEARTSTRINGS – BOOK LAUNCH :|: Miriam
- COLLEEN’S POETRY CHALLENGE – HAPPY NOVEMBER, POET’S CHOICE OF WORDS :|: Miriam
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts here at SENIOR SALON ROUNDUP: Nov 5 – 9, 2018
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon