A roundup of posts left during April 16 – 20, 2018 Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post of more of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- The View from my Window shared by Stevie
- CULTIVATING EMPATHY: MY JOURNEY TO UNDERSTAND shared by Janet
- The Kinks, The Pretenders (and more!): Stop Your Sobbing shared by Thom
- A Challenge: “The Light.” shared by Mr. M
- A Man Blogs, Aged 64 and a Half shared by Clive
- Tale Weaver – #166 – A Cold and Foggy Night – The Fog Fairy shared by Michael
- The Real Neat Blog Award shared by Darlene
- Fudgy Brownies… shared by Lorelle
- Day: May 21, 2016 shared by Bernadette
- Tuesday Chatter Weekly shared by Eugenia
- True life story- Balance due shared by Lynz
- BLOG THE CHANGE FOR ANIMALS (#BTC4A) shared by Crystal
- Why I Blog shared by Mr. M
- EARTH DAY 2018 shared by Janet
- My Sombat Thai Massage and Wellness Salon Review shared by Thelma
- My Photo Week in Review 4-8-18 shared by Susan
- WASHING YOUR FACE shared by Crystal
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.