A roundup of posts left during April 2 – 6, 2018 Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- Ardeche Steam Train shared by 3 Sisters Abroad
- Semana Santa: Easter in Spain shared by Darlene
- St Luke’s Village Church, Hodnet shared by Chris
- A Stroll Around Hodnet Hall Gardens shared by Chris
- Shades of Delight shared by Eugenia
- Update on the book shared by Lynz
- Have Ewe Ever Tried It? shared by Stevie Turner
- CELEBRATING RESURRECTION shared by Bernadette
- DO OUR PHONES ACTUALLY DISCONNECT US? shared by Kerry
- Dave Alvin : Border Radio shared by Thom Hickey
- Gluten-Free Vegan Cinnamon Sugar-Topped Muffins shared by Esmé
- My Photo Week in Review 3-25-18 shared by Susan
- 2 Awesome Places To Visit In Surigao Del Sur, Philippines shared by Thelma
- OLD AGE: WHAT’S IT REALLY MEAN? shared by Janet
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
Please keep it up and please continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.