A roundup of posts left during June 4 – 8, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a ping-back to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower!
Please, will you be so kind and share this post on your own blog with a link back to this post!
Also it will be much appreciated if you can share this via your social media, as this will help our Weekly SENIOR SALON to grow!
Thank you in advance! Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you will visit, read and enjoy these silver posts
- Visiting Giverny, Monet’s Happy Place shared by Darlene
- HE’S MY BROTHER shared by Janet
- TAKING A VAGUE, OBSCURE GLANCE AT AMBIGUITY shared by Janet
- Festival of Light and Osborne House, Isle of Wight shared by Stevie
- I Sing shared by Gizzylaw
- Travel List for Traveling to the Philippines as an Expat shared by Thelma
- Inventory of prompts I write to shared by Michael
- London… The Markets…Covent Garden and more… shared by Carol
Please accept my humble apologies for any inconvenience caused due to my site being under construction this past week. Hopefully this will be done shortly and then we can resume our Senior Salon Weekly linking.
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.