A roundup of posts left during May 21 – 25, 2018.
Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a ping-back to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post or even more if you can, of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do
- Book Review: I Promised Not to Tell, by Cheryl B. Evans shared by Stevie
- Savoring Lake Rabun shared by Savoring Sixty and Beyond
- MINDFUL shared by Bernadette
- For Dementia Awareness Week 2018 shared by Clive
- Books, Roses, Music and Gaudi shared by Darlene
- Sunday Writing Prompt “Letters to Humanity” Arria to Grandad shared by Michael
- Toots & The Maytals: Pressure Drop shared by Thom
- Bruce Springsteen, Chuck Berry, Emmylou Harris : You Never Can Tell shared by Thom
- What Is Moringa Tree shared by Thelma
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.