A roundup of posts left during May 7 – 11, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post or even more if you can, of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- It’s STILL A Hard Life shared by Clive
- The Real Neat Blog Award #2 shared by Darlene
- Between the Lines shared by Darlene
- Healing gift shared by Lynz
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean Your Blog #bloggingtips shared by Hugh
- More Walkabouts on the Island shared by Stevie
- SUPERMOMS – FOSTER MOMS shared by Bernadette
- 0.99 cent Book Promotion shared by Brigid
- John Spillane: The Dance of The Cherry Trees (Homage to Spring) shared by Thom
- Thursday photo prompt: Ascent shared by Michael
- Staging shared by Eugenia
- Get To Know ME….My Way by Mr. M
- Travel Thailand… Awesome beaches and so much more… shared by Carol
- WHAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK WHEN YOU FEEL BLUE? shared by Janet
- FINDING JOY AGAIN: A POST ON GRATITUDE shared by Janet
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.
15 thoughts on “Senior Salon Roundup Post: May 7 – 11, 2018”
Reblogged this on Die Erste Eslarner Zeitung – Aus und über Eslarn, sowie die bayerisch-tschechische Region!.
I am flattered that you also shared this post. Thanks so much
Reblogged this on BrewNSpew and commented:
Sharing Senior Salon Roundup Post: May 7 – 11, 2018
My dear Eugenia. Thanks for sharing snd the shout out. I would ❤️ for this SS to grow with new members and shares weekly and this way meeting new friend and reading wonderful posts. .
Some good stuff here! Thanks for taking over the baton 😊
Its a delight to do it Clive. I know its still a short while with me but would love to see it grow each week with more and more new members. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hopefully more will join in. I’ve noticed some new ones who I don’t remember from Bernadette’s time so I’m sure it will grow!
Yes, slowly slowly we will grow. I need to get in touch with some SS members that participated when Bernadette hosted it. Thanks for your participation Clive
I’m sure it will. I can think of three off the top of my head, but none of them has posted in quite a while. If I see them starting again I’ll point them in the right direction.
Thank you so much Clive.
Maybe I will add that excisting SS members should invite the previous members in the next round for Monday. .
A good idea, hope it works!
Thank you Esme. 🌼
Please share and promote in order fir us to grow. Thanks for your continued support.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for participating Stevie. Would love to double the posts soon by getting the word out for more Senior members to participate.