A roundup of posts left during May 7 – 11, 2018. Linkup at the Senior Salon. I will share a weekly roundup after the closure of each session of all posts and provide a pingback to your blog.
A friendly request: Please ONLY share a POST Link and not your blog link.
Please share a post or even more if you can, of your fellow Silver members on social media, and continue to spread the news of the #SeniorSalon. Let’s be a Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers community!
I trust and hope that you enjoyed these silver posts as much as I do.
- It’s STILL A Hard Life shared by Clive
- The Real Neat Blog Award #2 shared by Darlene
- Between the Lines shared by Darlene
- Healing gift shared by Lynz
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean Your Blog #bloggingtips shared by Hugh
- More Walkabouts on the Island shared by Stevie
- SUPERMOMS – FOSTER MOMS shared by Bernadette
- 0.99 cent Book Promotion shared by Brigid
- John Spillane: The Dance of The Cherry Trees (Homage to Spring) shared by Thom
- Thursday photo prompt: Ascent shared by Michael
- Staging shared by Eugenia
- Get To Know ME….My Way by Mr. M
- Travel Thailand… Awesome beaches and so much more… shared by Carol
- WHAT’S THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION TO ASK WHEN YOU FEEL BLUE? shared by Janet
- FINDING JOY AGAIN: A POST ON GRATITUDE shared by Janet
Thanks for your continued support and sharing of your wonderful posts.
The Next link Linkup will start on a Monday @ 02:00 am and will end the Friday @ 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Please visit the other silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on any social media or tweet the posts.
When I tweet your post I will add the following, so feel free to use these as well.