#SeniSal Roundup: Nov 11-15, 2019
How did you eventually celebrate
Armistice Day November 11, in British Columbia.
We received so many wonderful new posts, not only regarding Armistice Day.
Believe it or not, but we received a whopping 41 entries in total this week, and that due to a Guest Post: LOOKING TO GET MORE VISITORS TO YOUR BLOG? JOIN ME AT MY WEEKLY LINKUP PARTY – A GUEST POST BY ESMÉ SALON @ESMESALON featured on Hugh’s Views & News. I would like to take this opportunity, to give a HUGE shoutout to a dear blogger and friend Hugh for his willingness to share a Guest post on his blog and to help promote #SeniSal. Hugh, you’re a wonderful blogger and supporter. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness.
Please follow Hugh W. Roberts
Author, Blogger & Writer
Winner of Flash Fiction Rodeo Contest #1
Blog: Hugh’s Views And News
Latest Book: Glimpses
Books: Amazon Author Page
Flipboard: Hugh W. Roberts
Mix: Hugh W. Roberts
Welcome to all the new #SeniSal members and thanks for sharing your wonderful posts.
Top 3 winners #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 11-15, 2019
- 8 Sесrеtѕ tо Making Your Cоntеnt Gо Viral :|: Esme Guest Post by Talat Yasmin
- No Offense, But… :|: Laurie
- How To Backup Your WordPress Blog To Prevent Losing All Its Contents :|: Hugh
Need more interaction? Come and join us on Facebook at
Sharing, Inspiring, Promoting Bloggers group for even more interaction on a day to day basis with fellow bloggers. Come join us and let the fun begin!
We all get more exposure for our posts, meet more friends, get to know some awesome new bloggers and yes, I have said before, this is all free to you and my thank you for visiting, following, subscribing and sharing your hard work here at EsmeSalon #SeniSal.
If you have not subscribed as yet, it will be much appreciated and then you will never miss the one and only weekly newsletter which alerts you of the opening of the weekly linkup.
and the rest of our entries for #SeniSal Roundup: Nov 11-15, 2019
- Lest We Forget
- For Remembrance Sunday 2019
- The Ornery Old Lady is In Love!
- Anzacs in the Somme Battlefields
- And So It Goes
- 5 Common Style Mistakes
- Color Analysis in Nature
- A Day in the Life of… Johann Conrad Dippel #Meetacharacter #Bundles #Frankenstei
- Following the One Who Has Set Us Free
- Flower Pot Santa & Snowman
- A Happy Traveler
- Some New Old Stuff For Fall
- 62 Outrageous Things to Do for My 62nd Birthday
- THANK YOU, VETERANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Neighborhood Stroll
- Celebrating Veterans Day
- We Must Never Forget
- Spicy Pineapple Salsa
- Easy Dollar Store Fall Upcycle
- There comes a time…
- Sunday Stills: #Yellow Leaves of Autumn
- Facebook Ads Algorithm Has My Bohemian Number
- Mistletoe and Wine, Christmas Time…
- God’s Deadlines
- A Visit to Cades Cove
- Whose Fault Is It?
- “Little Angels”
- We all live in glass houses
- #ThursdayDoors – 10-31-19 – #HappyHalloween!
- Polish Cube Steaks With Gravy (Bitki Wołowe)
- BWC: A Little Sumthin’ On the Side
- Have you heard about the Float’em Garden?
- Garlic Chilli Chicken (Thai-inspired)
- Reflections on a girl’s shopping day
- The Fourth Elephant
- Ornery Reviews: Of Zots and Xoodles
- To be sure, to be sure!
- Thai Chicken Meatballs With Tomato Coconut Sauce
Please remember to visit and read your fellow #SeniSal blogger posts. We are all here so let’s help one another, and also remember to take the time and really READ as many blog posts as possible and leave them a meaningful comment and also mention that you found their post at #SeniSal. Please, DON’T just drop your links without reading, commenting and following others! The more people you help, the more help you’ll receive as well!
Remember to interact with at least 3 other posts so everyone has a chance to be front and center.
Bounce Rate is the percentage of visitors that abandon your site after viewing only 1 page. In order for us to help one another, we need to click on at least 2 pages, but give me a good reason, why can you not do more? Click-though will help and decrease the Bounce rate and in so doing improve the Alexa rank & SEO. If you view only 1 page you are harming your fellow bloggers’ rank.
I have been told that you need to stay at least 3 minutes in total (just leave the pages open while opening more pages, as you don’t have to stare at the page) on every blog. Also, you need to open the pages & let them load (do not just click “open in a new tab: without opening the page).
I am not sure how you can read a full post in less than 3 minutes, so it should not pose a problem! Is that correct?????
The Next Linkup will start on a Monday at 02:00 am and will end the Friday at 8:00 pm PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
***When participating, you automatically provide your permission that I/or any other participant can share your link/s left here at Senior Salon on any social media outlets to showcase your post/s.
Let’s be a happy, sharing and inspiring group of bloggers, so please visit your fellow silver bloggers, read their posts, leave them a word of encouragement, and then share on your social media or tweet the posts.
I look forward to each and every link left, and thank you in advance.
When I tweet your post I will add
so feel free to use any of these tags as well.
For more information, read all about the SeniorSalon