The best of the best – you have to try this Shepherds Pie!
- Mashed potatoes
- Ground beef cooked with onions and seasoning
- White sauce (béchamel)
- Cheese and tomatoes to top
- Line a serving bowl with mashed potatoes (push the potatoes around the whole inside to line the bowl).
- Fill about 2/3 with ground beef mixture (I used packaged Shepherd’s pie seasoning to create a gravy with it).
- Top to the brim with béchamel.
- Sprinkle with cheese and top with sliced tomatoes.
- We seasoned it with Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 380°F until browned on top. It’s a hit!
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Corlea Smit
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.