In need of a flavorful Seafood meal, then this Shrimps and Calamari Couscous will be what you need!
Shrimp are crustaceans with elongated bodies and a primarily swimming mode of locomotion – most commonly Caridea and Dendrobranchiata of the decapod order, although some crustaceans outside of this order are referred to as “shrimp”.
This dish for Couscous with Shrimps and a side of fresh salad
- 15 ounces shrimps
- 1/4 cup couscous
- 1 teaspoon olive oil and butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1 clove garlic
- Peri-peri spice
- Fish spice
- 1/2 cup boiled water
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 baby marrow
- Add water to the couscous, olive oil and butter, Italian herbs, salt, and boiling water and close the lid in the Pyrex dish and set aside.
- In a pan stir fry mushrooms, baby marrow, and crushed garlic in butter.
- Add shrimp and calamari strips.
- Salt to taste and peri-peri and fish spice.
- Cook until all liquid vaporized.
- Add your Couscous and stir well.
- Serve with a side of fresh salad
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 2.9 g
- Sodium: 1027.6 mg
- Fat: 3.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 17.1 g
- Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 33.2 g
- Cholesterol: 228.1 mg
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.