As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A super Soft Glazed Doughnuts, perfect in every way, to enjoy any day
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4½ tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- In a bowl add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
- Beat egg into the milk and add to dry ingredients
- Stir in the melted butter
- Use a wooden spoon and mix till a smooth dough is formed.
- Use a tsp and drop in med oil, turning all the time until golden brown.
- Place on a paper towel, and cool slightly.
- Dip one at a time in the glaze
- Place on a rack to allow excess glaze to drip.
- 1½ cup castor sugar
- 3½ tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- Put sugar in a bowl and slowly stir in milk
- Add vanilla and mix until smooth
- For a thinner glaze add 1 tbsp milk
- Cover and set aside
- Option: Roll in cinnamon and sugar mix
Prepared and tested by Rashida
4 thoughts on “Soft Glazed Doughnuts”
Making these tomorrow!!
They look delicious and sound easy!
Thank you for posting!
Mwah – thank you so much – FB member Rashida will be happy to hear that you will make it. Please drop me a note once you made them.
My kids are going to love these! I will come back tomorrow and let you know how they came out!!