Easy and Tasty South African puddings, No dinner is complete without a dessert!
- Store Ideal milk overnight in the fridge
- Drain 1 tin Koo cocktail canned fruit.
- Keep syrup aside.
- 2 packets of strawberry jellies
- 1 cup water and syrup of canned fruit
- Whip ideal milk until foamy and thickish.
- Add jelly mixture and whip well together.
- Use a deep bowl for this pudding.
- Set pudding and add the drained canned fruit and garnish with a bar of flake chocolate.
- 1 tin ideal milk (chilled overnight in the fridge)
- 2 packets Moirs pineapple jelly
- 440 g Rhodes crushed pineapple
- One packet of Tennis biscuits
- Add 2 cups (500ml) boil water to jellies and set aside to cool off.
- Whip ideal milk until frothy and creamy with a hand beater,
- Add the crushed pineapple.
- Add cool-off jellies and mix well.
- In a square dish put whole tennis biscuits in it.
- Pour the jelly mixture over it.
- Add drained pineapple pieces over pineapple dessert, and refrigerate until set.
- Add a flake chocolate
Do the same with Raspberry pudding, add strawberries and Bliss cream strawberry yogurt over pudding with flake chocolate
Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel