Spaghetti Pie is a lovely change from the traditional spaghetti and meat sauce, this pasta bakes into a pie
My son loves watching food videos and ever so often he will ask me to make things he finds interesting. This recipe is one of them
- ½ packet very thin spaghetti
- 1 packet stock powder
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 packet mushroom soup (you can use soup of your choice)
- Boil the spaghetti with the stock powder till just al dente.
- Drain and cool slightly while preparing the custard.
- Beat the eggs, milk, and soup powder together.
- Place the spaghetti in an oven-proof dish and pour the custard over, make sure all the spaghetti is covered. Bake at 250 till the custard is set.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely.
- Before serving, fry both sides of the pie in a little butter or ghee.
- The top and bottom will be crispy and delicious.
Inspired by: My 4 yr old son that saw it on a food channel, not sure where and when
Prepared, tried and tested by Caashifa Adams Young