An awesome and very enjoyable lunch for your family, Spanish Smoked Paprika Loin Chops!!
Spanish Smoked Paprika Loin Chops
Spice up your mealtime with our exquisite Spanish Smoked Paprika Loin Chops. Succulent, smoky, and packed with authentic Spanish flavors, they are a must-try for all food lovers.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Depending on how many chops you use
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Spanish
- We also enjoyed some slices of leg of lamb with brinjals in roasted gem squash and sweet potato.
- Spice loin chops with Spanish smoked paprika and Peri peri spice and salt to taste.
- Add butter-flavored avocado oil to a griddle pan and quickly fry chops on both sides.
- Add tablespoons of water until the chops are soft and tender.
- Drizzle avocado oil over sweet potatoes and gem squashes and then spice with Robertson’s roast potato spice (Master blended).
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 180C/350F.
- Cut brinjals in cubes and stir-fry in butter until soft and add only a little water to soften the brinjals.
- Add salt to taste.
- Scoop in gem squashes.
- Serve with salads
Created, Prepared, tried, and tested by Feriel from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs; SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
Thanks for dropping in and checking out the recipes and what’s on offer.
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.