Steak and Potato Filling Bread Cups, What a lovely and different little snack!
- 1 large slice of cooked steak (I cooked mine in a pressure cooker) cut into small cubes
- Braise 1 small red onion in oil.
- Add 1 potato cut into small cubes.
- 1 teaspoon Osmantaj mahal garlic and ginger spice, chili powder, curry powder, and turmeric.
- Must be a dry filling and add chopped fresh dhania.
- Let it cool off and set aside.
- Cut the crusts off of 20 fresh slices of white bread.
- Add the already prepared filling to the center
- Wet the sides and end of the bread with water.
- You can dip a kitchen food brush in a little bit of water and paint the sides and ends.
- If should not be soggy, just damp to seal the edges,
- Roll the bread with the filling and seal the edges well.
- Deep fry in oil until golden brown, drain on a paper towel, then serve with a tangy dip.
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons sweet or garlic chili sauce.
- Add dried crushed curry leaves.
- Mix all the above ingredients together and whisk well.
Prepared, tried, and tested Feriel Sonday Why not also try this delicious Steak and Potato Filling Bread Cups in your very own kitchen and treat your family and friends! They will come back and ask for more, that you can be sure of.
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.