Juicy Steak Stir Fry, crunchy veggies and soy sauce with spaghetti pieces
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sriracha
- 1/2 Tbsp Sukrin Gold or sweetener of choice
- 1 Tblsp honey
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt Crack of black pepper
- 500g steak strips
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots shredded
- 1/4 green pepper sliced
- 1/4 yellow pepper sliced
- 1/4 red pepper sliced
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 2 Tblsp palm oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp ginger grated
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- The crack of black pepper
- A handful of spaghetti broken in half
- Prepare the stir fry sauce first by mixing all the ingredients together. Set aside.
- Cover the steak in the seasoning, except Chinese 5 spice.
- Heat a large pan, when hot add the oil.
- Add the garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Then add the spiced steak and fry till the meat is tender.
- Remove the steak and to the hot pan, pour the sauce ingredients and cook until the sauce thickens. Set aside.
- Line a large baking tray with greased baking paper.
- Add all the veggies to the tray and season with salt, pepper, and Chinese 5 spice.
- Bake till the veggies are tender.
- Remove and pour the sauce over the veg.
- Add the cooled spaghetti and the cooled steak.
- Toss well and bake for 15 minutes.
- * If u want to use this recipe in your low carb plan then substitute the spaghetti for konjac noodles or omit the spaghetti completely.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young