As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love the idea of gifting homemade treats. This is an awesome gift, and so easy to make, Stick Blender Mayo
I prepared this beautiful clean eating mayo and paired it with some locally grown baby cucumbers as a gift for my office colleague. The mayo is lovely and so much nicer and healthier than store-bought varieties.
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tsp of mustard powder
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/4 cups of neutral-flavored oil (light olive oil/avocado oil/grapeseed oil)
- Place all of the ingredients into a jug-like container (I used the narrow jug of the stick blender).
- Use a stick to combine the ingredients.
- Almost immediately the mayonnaise will begin to emulsify.
- Blend until combined.
- Taste for seasoning, and if the mayonnaise is a little thicker than you would like simply add more oil and blend.
- Store in the refrigerator and use within a week.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young