An awesome, tasty, and super delicious Kid’s Special, so try these Stir fry Veggies Cheese Overloaded Pizza, and see what the kids have to say.
Kid’s Special Stir fry Veggies Cheese Overloaded Pizza
Try this Kid’s Special Stir fry Veggies Cheese Overloaded Pizza today and enjoy an amazing combination of stir fry veggies, cheese, and pizza! With our delicious pizza, you can satisfy your cravings and enjoy a nutritious meal. You can make this, no need to order it and have it delivered.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings depending on size
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Indian
- Take a pan and add butter with a few drops of oil.
- Add mustard seeds & curry leaves and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the chopped onion and veggies and spices (chaat masala, salt, oregano, chili flakes) stir fry for 5-7 minutes on medium flame then switch off the gas and add coriander leaves.
- Saute capsicum rings in that pan separately for 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Take the pizza base and apply your pizza sauce and spread cheese.
- Place the capsicum rings on top and then fill the gap in the ring with stir fry veggies and press down with a spoon.
- Now add some more cheese and place the tomato slices and sprinkle Pizza seasoning.
- Place the pizza in a pan with a few drops of oil or butter.
- Cover it and fry on low flame until the cheese melts.
- Serve pizza with Tomato ketchup and enjoy.
- Have Fun & Happy Cooking
Prepared, tried, and tested by Sneha of The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs
Keywords: Stir fry Veggies, Cheese, Pizza