Beautiful to behold, sour on the tongue this awesome Strawberry Delight!
Beautiful to behold, sour on the tongue!
- The blender was employed and I filled up the glass jug thus:
- 500gr hulled strawberries
- 3 over-ripe bananas
- Heaped dessert spoon honey
- Heaped dessert spoon with smooth peanut butter
- 300ml kefir or yogurt
- 10ml ground cinnamon
- 10ml ground ginger.
- Whizz altogether, pour into a glass jar and chill until ready to consume.
- Delicious on its own, poured over cereal, etc.
Prepared by Dee
- Make tomorrow more amazing than today!
- Just believe in yourself and dream big.
- Do not give up on your hopes. Take care always.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.