Gluten-free, wheat-free, grain-free, and sugar-free granola. See how easy it is to make
- 180g butter
- 2 cups of gluten-free oats
- 1 cup Sukrin Gold or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsps xylitol syrup
- 1 Tblsp honey
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Melt butter and syrup together
- Add the bicarbonate of soda and stir until it froth.
- Mix dry ingredients into the butter mixture.
- Line and grease a baking tin with parchment paper.
- Scoop the mixture onto the paper, flatten it evenly.
- Bake at 180C for 10-15 mins. Cut into squares and return to bake until brown.
- Let it cool before drizzling with 80% dark chocolate.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Caashifa Adams Young