Sweet Potato Mug bread
This is a great way to use up leftover sweet potato. The bread takes just a few minutes to cook and is a wholesome addition to a menu and even a lunchbox.
Ingredients for this delicious Sweet Potato Mug bread
- 1 small sweet potato grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional) or veggie seasoning
- A crack of sea salt
- 1 Tblsp light olive oil
- 1 Tblsp water
- 1 egg
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Scoop into a mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 90 seconds – 2 minutes depending on the microwave.
- Or bake at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a plate to cool before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caashifa Adams Young
Looking for more delicious, quick, and easy Mug Bread Recipes?
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
If you’re looking for some eBooks with wonderful recipes, please visit Recipe eBooks
for all your eBook needs. Some ideas of what we have available, but you will find more available, so please hop over. Once you purchase a book, it’s an immediate download to your Email Inbox, so no need to wait for the mailman.
I, Esme Slabber
t, am the author and creator of this site, EsmeSalon. It is unlawful to re-use any content from this blog, without my written permission. Please contact me
should you wish to discuss it further.
My goal is to provide the best homemade recipes that are healthy for all families to enjoy. I also endeavor to showcase and share other bloggers and promote them on my Blog.
You will also find Resources and Courses and Services for Bloggers
which I promote from time to time.