Sweet Potato Mug bread, this is a great way to use up leftover sweet potato. The bread takes just a few minutes to cook and is a wholesome addition to a menu and even lunchbox.
Sweet Potato Mug bread
Ingredients for this delicious Sweet Potato Mug bread
- 1 small sweet potato grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional) or veggie seasoning
- A crack of sea salt
- 1 Tblsp light olive oil
- 1 Tblsp water
- 1 egg
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Scoop into a mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 90 seconds – 2 minutes depending on the microwave.
- Or bake at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a plate to cool before serving.
Please join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Either click on the link or the below image
Prepared, tried and tested Caashifa Adams Young
Looking for more delicious, quick and easy Mug Bread Recipes?
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare