Sweet Potato Mug bread
This is a great way to use up leftover sweet potato. The bread takes just a few minutes to cook and is a wholesome addition to a menu and even a lunchbox.
Ingredients for this delicious Sweet Potato Mug bread
- 1 small sweet potato grated (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 Tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional) or veggie seasoning
- A crack of sea salt
- 1 Tblsp light olive oil
- 1 Tblsp water
- 1 egg
- Combine all the ingredients and whisk well.
- Scoop into a mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 90 seconds – 2 minutes depending on the microwave.
- Or bake at 200 degrees C for 10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a plate to cool before serving.
Prepared, tried, and tested Caashifa Adams Young
Looking for more delicious, quick, and easy Mug Bread Recipes?
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups: