This is my all-time favorite bread, the best ever Tahini Sunflower Seed Loaf
Not only is it low carb bread, but it is also gluten-free & wheat-free too. I usually bake it as mini loaves but I made this for others to enjoy rather than only myself.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 Tblspn apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds crushed coarsely
- 2 Tblsps water
- 3 Tblsps tbsp sesame seeds or sunflower seeds for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle the top with seeds.
- With the back of your slightly wet hand press down gently on the seeds so they bake into the bread.
- Bake at 180C for 35-40 minutes or until your loaves have risen and is firm and golden on top.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young