As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This is my all-time favorite bread, the best ever Tahini Sunflower Seed Loaf
Not only is it low carb bread, but it is also gluten-free & wheat-free too. I usually bake it as mini loaves but I made this for others to enjoy rather than only myself.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup tahini
- 1 Tblspn apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- A crack of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds crushed coarsely
- 2 Tblsps water
- 3 Tblsps tbsp sesame seeds or sunflower seeds for sprinkling on top (optional)
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir vigorously to combine.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf tin and sprinkle the top with seeds.
- With the back of your slightly wet hand press down gently on the seeds so they bake into the bread.
- Bake at 180C for 35-40 minutes or until your loaves have risen and is firm and golden on top.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Caashifa Adams Young
14 thoughts on “Tahini Sunflower Seed Loaf”
Oh this looks divine Esme. Adding this one to my file too.! 🙂 x
Awesome – let me know what you think of it once you get to this one. Caashifa does post awesome recipes to FB on my group.
Fantastic. Will do. 🙂 x
I like your posts. I get recipes from Omaha Steaks. If you ever want any let me know.
Thank you Crystal for the compliment. How about you do a Guest post on my blog and then you can share your own stories with us. Please let me know if you would be interested then we can discuss it more in depth. Looking forward to hear from you
I would be interested. let’s discuss this some more. Maybe I can return the favor.
Thank you, that will be awesome. Please drop me an email at co**********@sh**.ca and ask whatever questions you may have and I will answer as soon as possible. Once I have your email address, then I will also be able to do the invite. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.
Thank you Sir
You’re welcome Madam.