A Tasty Burritos should satisfy your hunger in no time.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- 500g lamb mince.
- 1 420g tin of chopped tomatoes.
- 4 jalapeno chilies, sliced.
- 420g tin of Borlotti bean, rinsed and drained.
- 125ml vegetable stock.
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped.
- 12 store-bought ready-made tortillas
- Tomato puree.
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated.
- 3 spring onions, chopped.
- Salt and pepper to season.
- Heat a pan with the oil, add the onions and garlic and saute till transparent.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions from the pan and set them aside.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook until the mince is nice and brown and there is no more pink meat left.
- Add the onion mixture to the mince as well as the jalapeno chilies.
- Add the Borlotti beans, the stock, and the parsley.
- Mix well and season.
- Cover the pan and allow to cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the lid and allow to cook uncovered till all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat.
- Fill your tortillas and roll them up.
- Place side by side on a baking tray.
- Pour a little tomato puree over the top of each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Pop into a preheated oven and bake at 180C for 15 – 20 minutes, or until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the chopped spring onions over the top.
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Bobby Swanson
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.