Tasty Keto Bread Rolls to the rescue – super easy and delicious
Ingredients for these incredibly Tasty Keto Bread Rolls
- 75 g ground psyllium husk powder
- 300 g almond flour
- 30 g baking powder
- 10 ml of salt
- 475 ml of boiling water
- 20 ml cider vinegar
- 6 XL egg whites
- 35 g sesame or poppy seeds for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large bowl, mix psyllium husk, baking powder, and salt with a small hand whisk and set aside
- Bring the water to a boil and set aside.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients. Use a large spoon and mix it halfway through.
- Add boiling water lastly the almond flour.
- Keep mixing rapidly with the spoon. You should beat it until it comes together and has a frothy-like consistency. If you wish you can do it with an electric hand blender for no more than 30 seconds. I tried both and prefer to do it by hand and not a mixer. The first time I tried it, I used a mixer and it was a very dense and solid dough.
- I will most definitely make this again and again and continue to whip it by hand as this way you also whip in some and, thus frothy as mentioned before.
- Once you have a good dough consistency, apply some VOO (virgin olive oil) on your hands and shape the dough into 12-14 rolls. The quantity will depend on the size of the balls you make.
- Be cautious, do not overhandle it, and work lightly when shaping the bread rolls. With the oil on your hands, it will help to shape the bread roll.
- Place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Feel free to add some sesame or poppy seeds to the rolls for decoration. It also adds some extra crunch and both are healthy as well. **
- Bake on the middle rack in the oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread rolls. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Serve with a huge chunk and butter with any topping or as a side to a meal or for your lunch box.
1. One teaspoon of poppy seeds have enough calcium and phosphorus to meet 4% of your daily needs.
2. Poppy seeds also provide the body with 2% to 4% of the daily needs for iron in one teaspoon.
Looking for more Keto Bread Recipes?
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.