Calling all vegans! We’ve perfected The Best Vegan Caesar Dressing in 5 Minutes that’s packed with flavor and 100% cruelty-free. This creamy, tangy, and oh-so-delicious dressing will make your salads irresistible! Say goodbye to bland meals and hello to a whole new world of deliciousness. Give it a try and let us know what you think.
Unleash the power of plants with this incredibly easy and tasty Vegan Caesar Dressing.
A taste so creamy and tangy, you won’t believe it’s not dairy, this is a simple salad dressing you always need in your fridge.
The Best Vegan Caesar Dressing in 5 minutes
Get ready to elevate your salads with our recipe for The Best Vegan Caesar Dressing that you can whip up in just 5 minutes! Packed with flavor and 100% cruelty-free, this is a game-changer for all salad lovers.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Mexico
- Diet: Vegan
- 250 ml (1 cup) raw cashews
- 177.5 ml (3/4 cup) water
- 2 medium size crushed garlic cloves
- 45 ml (3 tbsps.) fresh lemon juice
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) powdered mustard
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) drained capers
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) brine from a jar of capers (above)
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) salt
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) nutritional yeast
- 1.5 ml (1/4 tsp) onion powder
- 1.5 ml (1/4 tsp) freshly cracked black pepper.
- Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo **can be added if you wish to temper the taste if it’s overpowering to your palate. (optional)**
- 2–3 Romaine or Cos Lettuce heads
- Soak the raw cashew pieces in piping hot water for 5 minutes.
- Boil the water in your electric kettle or in a pot on the stove and pour it over the cashews to soak. Make sure they are very soft! If you do not have a high-powered blender, soak them longer (2-3 hours or as long as needed) or overnight to get them very soft.
- Drain the water from the cashews and add the soft nuts to a high-powered blender.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, together with a ¾ cup of fresh water, and blend until very smooth.
- Serve with chopped romaine or if you prefer kale or a mix, with Kelly’s Croutons Gourmet Cheezy Garlic Dairy-Free and Vegan Parmesan (or grated Daiya Grilling Cheese Block) for a delicious Caesar salad.
- Be sure to make a LARGE bowl as it will be gone in record time.
- **Note that Mayo will make the mixture a bit runny, so be careful of how much you add.
- 2-3 Romaine or Cos Lettuce heads
- Break into bite-size pieces, and place in a pretty salad bowl.
- Add the dressing and croutons as well as the 5-minute Vegan Caesar Dressing
- Toss lightly to mix through.
- Add grated Daiya Grilling Cheese (substitute for Vegan Parmesan) and it’s awesome.
- Believe it or not, this dressing will keep well for up to 1 week in the refrigerator in a sealed container. As per my standard and usual way of preparing food, I combined ingredients from three recipes and then created this Vegan Ceasar Dressing – It’s delicious.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs; SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 82
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Sodium: 140.6 mg
- Fat: 5.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.3 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Vegan Caesar Dressing, Plant Based; Vegan Life; Healthy Eating
We have linked up with Homestead Blog Hop and Sunday Sunshine Blog Hop 84; 4 Beautiful, Affordable Dish Designs for Thanksgiving
This post was featured at Thursday Favorite Things Party
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I’m on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes right to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast your eyes on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!