Craving something sweet? Indulge in the heavenly blend of Tim-Tam and Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream! A delightful no-churn treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth and transport you straight to dessert paradise.
Don’t resist, treat yourself today! You deserve this drool-worthy delight!
Yippee, you will not need an ice cream maker for this Tim-Tam and Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream! It has 3 layers, a creamy cheesecake, Tim-Tam cookies, and a delicious chocolate layer, and yes obviously all mixed with cheesecake!
Tim-Tam and Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream (No Churn!)
Indulge your sweet tooth with the delectable fusion of Tim-Tam and Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream – no churn required! A treat that’s creamy, dreamy, and irresistible. Grab a spoon or two (because sharing is caring) and dive right in!
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Freezer Time: 8 hours
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 8 hours 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Moderate
- 1 1/2 cups brown milk chocolate buttons (separated 1 and 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 block – 8 ounces (225 g) cream cheese – softened to room temperature.
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 ml) heavy whipping cream
- 5 Tim-Tam cookies, broken into smaller pieces, and add to a small blender and give it a quick mix, not overly fine.
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) oil or coconut oil if you have* (separated 1 Tbsp each)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecan nuts or any other nut of your choice (optional)
- 1 Tbsp (15 ml) powdered milk (optional)
- In a small glass bowl (microwave), combine the ½ cup chocolate and 1 Tbsp (15 ml) of oil/coconut oil*. Melt the mixture in the microwave for ±30 seconds, mix it through, and set aside.
- In a cold glass or stainless-steel mixing bowl, beat the cold cream on medium to high speed until thickened and stiff peaks form, but do not overbeat the cream as you will then end up with butter, and surely that’s not what you want.
- In a separate medium mixing bowl, beat with the electric hand mixer the cream cheese, vanilla, and the tin of sweetened condensed milk until smooth, light, and fluffy, for about 45 seconds to 1 minute.
- Once done add the powdered milk and beat/blend through as this will provide a rich and creamy texture and will also help that the Ice Cream does not form ice crystals.
- Add the whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture, and gently fold with a spatula until just combined. Make sure not to overmix and deflate the whipped cream.
- Spoon this mixture into 3 separate bowls and divide it evenly into three portions (± 2 cups each).
- Add the still soft and runny (but cool) chocolate mixture to one bowl and beat it with the electric mixer until fully incorporated and mixed through.
- Keep the second bowl plain.
- Add the crushed Tim-Tam cookies to the last bowl.
- In a 9″ x 5″ x 3″ = 1.5 qt. loaf pan covered and lined with parchment paper or clingwrap (I prefer to use the Press & Seal Clingwrap and place it with the sticky side in the pan), spoon the three mixtures one by one as follows:
- You can change the order of the layers as you wish:
- The bottom layer: Spoon/pour the chocolate mixture into the pan directly on the clingwrap and smooth out the top. Place it in the freezer for 30 minutes to set and start to freeze.
- The second layer: Spoon the plain mixture over the chocolate layer and spread it evenly with a spatula or butter knife and again leave it in the freezer for 30 minutes to set and
- Top layer: Add the Tim-Tam mixture and even the top with the spatula.
- Leave the other two mixtures in the fridge while you wait for the first and second layer to set and harden.
- Once you have all three layers in the loaf pan, cover the loaf pan with Press & Seal clingwrap and return and leave it in the freezer for at least 6 hours/overnight, or until frozen.
- Melt the remaining 1 cup of chocolate buttons and add the other 1 Tbsp (15 ml) * oil/coconut oil and mix through until well blended.
- Add the finely chopped/blitzed nuts (optional) and mix them into the chocolate until well coated.
- Pour/spread the chocolate/nut mixture over the Ice Cream while still in the loaf pan and return to the freezer to set, harden, and freeze solid. (see ** below)
- ** You can also gently remove the Tim-Tam and Chocolate Cheesecake Ice Cream from the pan by turning the pan upside down on a cooling rack or parchment paper and then spreading the chocolate mixture over the entire loaf (top and sides).
- Let it set, slice and serve.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs; SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes and EsmeSalon Homemade Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 441
- Sugar: 29.8 g
- Sodium: 208 mg
- Fat: 28.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 40.2 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 6.8 g
- Cholesterol: 55.9 mg
Keywords: Tim-Tam cookies, Chocolate, Cheesecake, Ice Cream, No Churn
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.