Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups, decadent and for a very interesting and yummy dessert!
- Chocolate Jell-O (1 box) – 1 x 170g
- Cream (1 carton) – 1 X 473ml
- Milk – 1 x 250ml
- Milk chocolate – 1 x 250
- Flake chocolate for decoration
Method for the best ever Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups
- Mix in a large microwave container:
- Chocolate Jell-O, cream and milk.
- Now beat with a whisk until well blended.
- Microwave a high power, 2 minutes at a time. Mix well.
- Continue until it’s boiling and you have a nice thick paste.
- The time will depend on the strength of your microwave, but it took me approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Break or cut the milk chocolate into small pieces and then melt it in a separate microwave bowl for ±1 minute.
- Be careful, do not burn the chocolate.
- At this point, you need to combine the two mixtures.
- Be sure to blend well with a whisk and return to the microwave for 1 extra minute.
- Whip every so often, and make sure no lumps are visible.
- Once done, you need to cover the bowl with some cling wrap to prevent skin from forming.
- When cold, spoon in a piping bag with a big star nozzle and pipe the chocolate mixture into mini Filo Cups.
- Decorate with a crumbled flake or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for some chocolate recipes to satisfy the sweet tooth?
Source: Made it up
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Thanks a bunch for swinging by!
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be on the lookout for your amazing recreations, and I just can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
Let’s not lose touch – sign up for my newsletter, and I’ll deliver scrumptious, foolproof recipes directly to your inbox. And hey, why not join the party on Pinterest, Instagram, and Threads? I’d love to connect with you there and share our foodie adventures!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.
Copyright © 2023 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.