Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups, decadent and for a very interesting and yummy dessert!
- Chocolate Jell-O (1 box) – 1 x 170g
- Cream (1 carton) – 1 X 473ml
- Milk – 1 x 250ml
- Milk chocolate – 1 x 250
- Flake chocolate for decoration
Method for the best ever Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups
Mix in a large microwave container:
- Chocolate Jell-O, cream and milk.
- Now beat with a whisk until well blended.
- Microwave a high power, 2 minutes at a time. Mix well.
- Continue until it’s boiling and you have a nice thick paste.
- The time will depend on the strength of your microwave, but it took me approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Break or cut the milk chocolate into small pieces and then melt it in a separate microwave bowl for ±1 minute.
- Be careful, do not burn the chocolate.
Please join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Either click on the link or the below image
- At this point, you need to combine the two mixtures.
- Be sure to blend well with a whisk and return to microwave for 1 extra minute.
- Whip every so often, and make sure no lumps visible.
- Once done, you need to cover the bowl with some cling wrap to prevent a skin forming.
- When cold, spoon in a piping bag with a big star nozzle and pipe the chocolate mixture into mini Filo Cups.
- Decorate with a crumbled flake or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for some chocolate recipes to satisfy the sweet tooth?
Source: Made it up
Prepared, tried and tested by Esme Slabs