As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups, decadent and for a very interesting and yummy dessert!
- Chocolate Jell-O (1 box) – 1 x 170g
- Cream (1 carton) – 1 X 473ml
- Milk – 1 x 250ml
- Milk chocolate – 1 x 250
- Flake chocolate for decoration
[click_to_tweet tweet=”Looking for some chocolate recipes to satisfy the sweet tooth?” quote=”Looking for some chocolate recipes to satisfy the sweet tooth?” theme=”style6″]
Method for the best ever Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups
Mix in a large microwave container:
- Chocolate Jell-O, cream and milk.
- Now beat with a whisk until well blended.
- Microwave a high power, 2 minutes at a time. Mix well.
- Continue until it’s boiling and you have a nice thick paste.
- The time will depend on the strength of your microwave, but it took me approximately 6-7 minutes.
- Break or cut the milk chocolate into small pieces and then melt it in a separate microwave bowl for ±1 minute.
- Be careful, do not burn the chocolate.
- At this point, you need to combine the two mixtures.
- Be sure to blend well with a whisk and return to the microwave for 1 extra minute.
- Whip every so often, and make sure no lumps visible.
- Once done, you need to cover the bowl with some cling wrap to prevent skin from forming.
- When cold, spoon in a piping bag with a big star nozzle and pipe the chocolate mixture into mini Filo Cups.
- Decorate with a crumbled flake or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Looking for some chocolate recipes to satisfy the sweet tooth?
Source: Made it up
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme Slabs
Hi, have you ever considered to come and join us at our two FB Recipe Groups:
8 thoughts on “Triple Chocolate Mini Filo Cups”
Yummy indeed! Thanks so much for linking up with me at #AThemedLinkup 17 for Chocolate Desserts, open May 15 to 25. All party entries shared if social media buttons installed.
Thank you Dee much appreciated for your note and the share
Those look tasty! Pinned.
Hi Joanne – thank you so much for visiting and leaving a comment. Yes I made them numerous times and it’s so easy to whip up a batch. If you wish, please come over on a Monday as we have a linkup each week. Hope you will come and participate here as well.
This is a great recipe, Esme.
Thank you Robbie. I appreciate your kind words.
OMG! These are delicious mini filo cups. Mouthwatering recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you Thelma. We love it and its very easy to make. I made it up when I had to take something sweet to a function and it was well received.