Tantalizingly and Super Tasty Triple Citrus Marinated Grilled Salmon. It’s easy to prepare and will for sure be a hit for all.
Delicious Citrusy and so easy to prepare. Have a look and get going and prepare this Grilled Citrus Salmon for the family.
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped baby Arugula leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-inch grated or finely chopped ginger
- ±750g salmon cut into 3 fillets
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour them into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the salmon fillets and marinate for ±45-60 minutes.
- Do not marinate it for more than an hour, as the citrus will start to cook the salmon.
- Remove salmon and ever so lightly pat dry with a paper towel, but do not remove the other ingredients from the salmon.
- Season with salt.
- Bake in the oven at 350F / 180C for 10-15 minutes, depending on how you like it cooked.
- Be careful not to overdo it as salmon can dry out very quickly if not careful.
- Another option would be to grill it over medium-high heat, turning it over and grilling both sides, or you can even BBQ it if you prefer.
- Sprinkle with pepper as per your preference.
- Serve with extra citrus juice and a side salad of Arugula leaves and baby tomato.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme (Blogger and Owner) The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 361
- Sugar: 4.5 g
- Sodium: 197.9 mg
- Fat: 11.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.7 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 56.3 g
- Cholesterol: 127.5 mg
Keywords: Triple Citrus, Marinated, Salmon
We invite you to join our FB Group and share your own homemade recipes and I will then showcase your recipe and picture with credit to you on the blog.