Turkish Delight No-Bake Cheesecake
A delicious twist on a traditional cheesecake recipe, by adding Turkish delight and then added an exotic flavor of rosewater.
- 11 tennis biscuits crushed
- 3 T (45 ml) butter, melted
- ¾ cup (180 ml) cold tap water
- 2 tsp (10 ml) rosewater
- 1 x 250 g Ina Paarman’s Lemon Cheesecake Pre-pack
- 1 cup (250 ml) fresh cream
- A few drops of red food colorant
- 150 g pink Turkish Delight, diced into 5mm blocks and tossed in a little icing sugar
- Grated white chocolate or small pink rosebuds or petals for garnishing
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter and keep to one side.
- Pour the water and rosewater into a mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle the Cheesecake Mix over and beat until well blended with an electric beater.
- Cover with clingfilm and leave until firm in the fridge for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and beat again for 1 minute until smooth.
- Using the same beaters, whip the cream until firm and fold gently into the cheesecake mixture using a spatula or metal spoon.
- Divide the mixture in half.
- Color half of the mixture pink and add the diced Turkish Delight.
- Blend the pink and white cheesecake mixtures together lightly using a spatula, so that a streaky, marbled effect is achieved.
- Line a 33cm x 10cm rectangular loose-bottom pan or round 20 cm loose bottom pan with baking paper.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the4 tin. Sprinkle the buttered crumbs over the mixture, press them down and smooth gently with the back of a spoon.
- Leave to set for at least 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
- To turn out, release the sides of the tin to loosen the cake.
- Place a large flat serving plate upside down over the loose-bottom tin and invert the cake onto the plate.
- Push the cake out and remove the base.
- Peel away the baking paper, which will now be on top of the cake.
- Garnish with sifted icing sugar and grated white chocolate or with a small pink rosebud and lots of perfect petals
I hope to see you over at our Facebook Group soon
Please join us at The Recipe Hunter (Cook & Enjoy) Facebook group and share your own home-made recipes.
Either click on the link or the below image
Prepared, tried and tested Feriel Sonday
Tried this recipe?
Mention @_EsmeSalon or tag #shareEScare
How about another No-Bake Cheesecake for the next time you have some guests over.