There’s so much to love about Vegan Gluten-Free Kit Kat bars! First and foremost, they allow individuals with dietary restrictions or preferences, such as vegans and those with gluten sensitivities, to enjoy a delicious and satisfying treat without compromising their values or health.
The taste of these bars is absolutely outstanding. The combination of the rich, velvety chocolate coating and the crunchiness of Rice Chex Cereal creates a delightful harmony of flavors and textures. It’s truly impressive how the vegan and gluten-free ingredients still stick to the classic Kit Kat taste that so many people know and love.Print
Healthy Vegan-Gluten Free Kit Kat Recipe
The taste of these bars is absolutely delectable. The combination of the rich, velvety chocolate coating and the crunchy Rice Chex Cereal creates a delightful harmony of flavors and textures. It’s truly impressive how the vegan and gluten-free ingredients still imitate the classic Kit Kat taste that so many people know and love.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Resting Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 20 servings depending on size 1x
- Category: Appetizers and Snacks
- Method: Easy
- Diet: Vegan
- Line an 8 x 8-inch (and be sure to use a deep dish) with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add the cereal to a separate mixing bowl.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the remainder of the ingredients and heat until melted.
- Use 30-60 seconds intervals (a total of 2 minutes should be enough, depending on the strength of your microwave) and mix through but return as needed.
- Whisk this mixture until everything is completely blended through and smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the cereal and mix until combined.
- Be gentle when mixing as you do not want to crack the Chex into fine pieces.
- Once ready, spoon the Kit Kat mixture into the parchment-lined dish.
- Place it in the refrigerator for at least an hour or more to set it until firm.
- Remove and cut into bars.
Prepared, tried, and tested by Esme from The Recipe Hunter: Tried and Tested Recipes from Home Chefs and SA Tasty Recipes – Saffas Daily Recipes
- Serving Size: 1 block
- Calories: 184
- Sugar: 15.4 g
- Sodium: 65.8 mg
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 2.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Thank you for visiting and checking out this recipe
If you whip up this delightful recipe, drop me a line, rate it, and don’t forget to tag me on @_esmesalon on Instagram. I will be looking for your amazing recreations, and I can’t get enough of those mouthwatering pics!
And guess what? If you’re looking for a fantastic tried-and-true recipe book, swing by the shop and feast on our collection of excellent Recipe eBooks. They make for a perfect treat for yourself or a food-loving friend!
We happily share our awesome recipes and are excited to sprinkle some love by sharing our posts at these awesome Linkup Parties.
Copyright © 2024 esmesalon.com – All rights reserved.