What do you do when you have 1½ cups of vegan yogurt left over? Well you bake a Vegan Yogurt and Applesauce Cake in a Bundt Pan
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 175 ml canola oil
- 15ml psyllium husk
- 60ml applesauce
- 1½ cups berry sugar
- 1½ cups vegan yogurt
- 100 gr Craisins
- Dried Coconut slices or almonds for topping
- Icing sugar for dusting
- Mix psyllium husk and apple sauce, and set aside for 5 min.
- Put the rest of the ingredients in a bowl
- Add the applesauce mixture
- Mix and blend well.
- Spoon into your pans and top with coconut slices/almonds and if you prefer, you can add some cinnamon as well, which I did not use as I used the icing sugar for dusting.
- Bake at 180C / 350F for 25-30 mins or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Dust with icing sugar once cold.
- Original source: Aneesah Seale
- I adapted the original recipe and made it Vegan
What do you do when you have 1½ cups of vegan yogurt left over?
You hunt the internet for a suitable recipe you can easily adapt and modify to your liking and then create this Vegan Yogurt and Applesauce Mini Cakes
Prepared, tried, and tested by: Es Slabs